Camp Bisco is an outdoor music festival held at the picturesque Montage Mountain, a world-class concert venue & waterpark located in Scranton, PA.
THIS EVENT IS 18+ | ADMISSION ONLY WITH GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. NO VALID I.D. = NO ENTRANCE.
Camp Bisco is a 3-day, rain-or-shine event with camping. Camp Bisco will feature 3 days and nights of music on 3 stages.
Anyone who has been before can tell you, Camp Bisco is the best event of its kind and we’re so excited to see you all again! Join us at Montage Mountain for our 17th installment of this amazing weekend for the ultimate escape to your reality.
Illegal activity is not permitted. Anyone using illegal drugs will be subject to removal from the event, and will not be allowed back in.
In addition, all cars & coolers will be searched for glass, pets, kegs, fireworks, contraband weapons, drugs, nitrous and illegal substances. This includes cars entering through the staff and VIP entrances. Please do not bring anything that you know is not permitted or anything that could possibly be construed as a weapon (baseball bats, sharp tools, large knives, hatchets, hammers, etc.). Not only does it put an unnecessary strain on our staff and resources, but it also holds up the line for everybody behind you. Getting everyone in is a pretty monumental task, so let’s work together for the good of the whole and do what we each can to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
Yes. All cars & coolers will be searched for glass, pets, kegs, fireworks, contraband weapons, drugs, nitrous and illegal substances. This includes cars entering through the staff and VIP entrances. Please do not bring anything that you know is not permitted or anything that could possibly be construed as a weapon (baseball bats, sharp tools, large knives, hatchets, hammers, etc.). Not only does it put an unnecessary strain on our staff and resources, but it also holds up the line for everybody behind you. Getting everyone in is a pretty monumental task, so let’s work together for the good of the whole and do what we each can to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
Payment / Layaway Plans for Camp Bisco 2019 will be available starting Friday, January 18 at noon ET. You can initiate your payment plan during the checkout process.
4 Installment Plan
- Deposit – Today you will be paying 10% of the base price of your order along with 100% of the service charges.
- 1st Payment – Will occur on March 1st for 30% of the remaining base price on your order.
- 2nd Payment – Will occur on April 15th for 30% of the remaining base price on your order.
- Final Payment – Will occur on June 3rd for 30% of the remaining base price on your order.
There will be emergency medical personnel, security personnel & Ground Control on site around the clock. If you need emergency or medical assistance, find a staff person with a radio, go to Camping Headquarters, one of our several medical tents or tell security.
Medical and Security Stations will be clearly marked on all Festival maps.
Those who have special dietary needs may bring food for personal use only into the concert/stage areas. Factory sealed, non-glass, water bottles are also allowed.
There will be on-site Emergency personnel. Please behave responsibly. Event producers are not responsible for attendees’ actions. Be respectful of your neighbors and friends at the show and help people out if they need it. We’re all here together.
EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED FOR THE FESTIVAL
You may bring factory sealed water bottles, rain gear with a hood, extra pair of shoes, sneakers, mud boots, bug spray, a blanket to sit on, sunscreen, hat for shade, plastic container or two for water, plastic bags for trash, flag to identify your site, ear plugs, a camera, pen and paper for names, addresses and of course, setlists. Small camping chairs will be permitted in the concert area, but coolers are not.
IF YOU ARE CAMPING
In addition to a tent, tarp, chairs and food, the following items are recommended and will make your weekend more enjoyable. Extra toilet paper, a flashlight, extra trash bags, portable radio, small luggage lock for your tent. Remember to leave your valuables at home! Camp Bisco is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Coolers and food from outside the Festival are only allowed in the campgrounds. Propane cook stoves will be permitted in the camping area. No open fires or charcoal grills are permitted.
- Sponsorship-branded or wrapped vehicles are prohibited and will not be allowed entry through the tollbooths
- Tents with sponsorship-branding or logos of any kind
- Pets of any kind (except service animals with current rabies vaccination)
- Bulk alcohol over the amount in the Allowed Items, including kegs
- Any item that can be used as a weapon, including wallet chains
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational-use marijuana
- Glass containers of any kind
- Open flame of any kind
- Generators of any kind (except in RV area)
- Golf carts or other motorized conveyances
- Drones, remote-operated, and/or autonomous vehicles of any kind
- Heating appliances of any kind
- Amplified sound systems (small ipod docks ok)
- Tiki torches, fireworks, fuel, or incendiary devices of any kind.
- Focus light beam devices, including laser pointers
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Paint, Markers
- Masks, Pacifiers, Stuffed Animals or Dolls
- Flyers, Stickers, and Posters
- Drug paraphernalia
- Showers (outdoor for free, $5 for hot showers)
- Potable Water
- Wash Stations
- Portable Toilets & Indoor Toilets
- Food & Crafts Vendors
- Beer Will Be Available for 21+ Attendees to Purchase
Although we have seen an improvement in some cell carrier services at Montage Mountain, please be aware that some carriers may have limited & occasionally unreliable cellular phone service at Camp Bisco. We will also have a wide variety of charging options including free charging stations, paid mobile charging lockers and charging modules available for purchase.
Official Camp Bisco Merchandise (Shirts, Hoodies, Hats and other fun items) will be sold at highly visible locations that will be well marked on the Festival map. In addition to our official merchandise booth, vendors will be a core part of the event.
Camp Bisco has a General Store that will be stocked with many of the things you might have forgotten at home and a few other essentials. Soda, water and ice are among them!
Cases of beer are also available for purchase by those who are 21+.
There will be a variety of delicious food and beverage vendors, including vegetarian options, at Camp Bisco. Many will be running 24 hours a day.
Staying hydrated may be the most important element of having a good time at a festival! It will be hot and you will be dancing, which means you will sweat and lose water. For this reason, it is important for you to drink water regularly throughout the day. In addition to bottled water that will be available at various vending locations, free water will be located throughout the event. Any bottle or empty container may be filled up at these locations.
To ensure a great time, stay hydrated and make sure your friends do too!
There will be bars that serve mixed drinks, wine and beer. The General Store will also sell cases of beer to those who are 21 years of age and older.
Lost and found will be located at Camping Headquarters. If you lose something, or someone, check there first. Camping Headquarters will be clearly marked on the Festival map.
Camping Headquarters will also be the Information Center for the weekend.
Our trained Camping Staff will see to it that everyone has the best weekend possible.
Camp Bisco is an outdoor festival and will take place rain or shine; so come prepared for hot days, the bright sun, cool nights and the chance of rain.
We’ve making a commitment, along with our attendees, to keep our festival grounds beautiful through recycling and waste reduction programs.
No secret here, the fans make the program a success. Please pay attention where recycling and waste are placed Please be sure to pick up all trash at or around your campsite and bag it up at the end of the weekend. Please respect our temporary home!
When the music stops at the end of the weekend, be sure to take some time to clean up your campsite. Bag up all of your recycling and trash in separate bags. Do a quick sweep of the ground to pick up any cigarette butts and bottle caps from the grass. Finally, tie off your full bags of waste and bring them to the edge of any road in the campground for curbside pickup.
Please help us cultivate cleanliness and ensure that we as a community reduce the size of the ecological footprint we leave behind at Montage Mountain. Let’s take the phrase “leave only footprints” one step further to make sure the footprints we leave are as small as possible.
Service animals are permitted throughout the festival grounds; however this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Only legitimate service animals will be allowed within the festival footprint. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away.
If you are bringing a service animal, make sure to check in at the closest ADA Access Center for registration. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials.
Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the protection of all festival patrons, service animals must be screened and registered at the Access Center immediately upon entry to the site.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations which may checked
This Event is 18+ | Admission Only with I.D. Checked at the Gate.
No Valid I.D. = No Entrance.
While all artists are confirmed to play Camp Bisco 2019, artists are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be issued if an artist cancels.