Camping is part of our name, it’s part of what Camp Bisco is all about.
For the comfort of all campers, we have a limited camping capacity so we encourage everyone to buy a Camping Bundle in advance. For more information on Camping Bundles, please CLICK HERE
All fans with RV Passes can arrive starting at NOON on Wednesday July 12. Fans with w/ VIP Parking for Camping can arrive at 8pm. All other fans can arrive beginning at 10pm on Wednesday.
We’re located on Montage Mountain—so be prepared for hills, slopes and there’s a chance for mud if it rains.
There is no car side camping at Camp Bisco. There is wagon service to get you from the camping parking lot/gear drop off area to the campgrounds and ability to have a vehicle drop your gear off as close as possible to your campsite. We provide a large number of shuttles, all-terrain golf carts and staff in order to make it the easiest camping experience possible on Montage Mountain. There is continuous, expeditious valet service throughout the weekend but we still encourage Camp Bisco campers to pack light and bring something with wheels to transport gear in (think utility cart, not a radio flyer).
For safety reasons; please do not walk in the wagon paths, as this prevents fans from getting to their campsites. The camping area will have a variety of food and craft vendors. General store, ice, water stations, security and medical stations will also be available in the campground. Outdoor showers are available for free and hot showers for $5 at the Waterpark. Concert goers without a Camping Bundle will not be permitted in the camping area.
Roll our way, your way! It’s awesome to be able to experience Bisco on wheels with all the amenities of home! We only have a limited number of spaces, so get yours today!
RV parking is not located with general Camping. You must purchase an RV pass to be guaranteed a space for your RV. There are no hookups.
Note: Make sure you bring everything you need! If you have to leave for any reason, your RV will not be able to re-enter the Festival.
Very limited RV Passes are available for purchase for $300 per RV, oversized vehicle such as a bus, trailer, towed trailer, etc. – all vehicles that are larger than a 15-passenger van.
Each person in the RV will need to purchase a Camping Bundle. You will need to present your RV hang tag to be able to reach the RV parking area. RV’s are subject to search.
Wastewater removal will be available for a fee. No plug-ins will be available. No companion vehicles (including motorcycles) will be permitted in the RV Lot due to space limitations. Tow vehicles must also fit within your RV space. Amenities such as awnings, grills and furniture must fit within allotted space.
RV spaces will be sized according to RV Class A, B or C with maximum space being 20 x 45.
Camp Bisco does provide accommodations for ADA Camping. Registration is required and a State issued accessibility permit must be presented to access this area. These spaces are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis. Please purchase 3-Day Festival + ADA Camping Bundle and then contact us to reserve your ADA camping space. To register, please contact: [email protected].
ADA Camping spaces are located on generally level ground in close proximity to walking paths, entrances and exits with easy access to shuttles. Accessible portable restrooms will also be available in the ADA Camping area. For those registering for an ADA camping pass, a single parking space will be provided directly adjacent to the ADA Campground; however, no RV’s will be permitted in this area. ADA accessible shuttles will be available to provide transportation from the ADA camping area to the Electric City & Above The Waves stages.
CAMPING / RV ITEMS
All cars & coolers will be searched for glass, pets, kegs, fireworks, contraband weapons, drugs, nitrous and illegal substances. Please do not bring anything that you know is not permitted or anything that could possibly be construed as a weapon (baseball bats, sharp tools, large knives, hatchets, hammers, etc.). Not only does it put an unnecessary strain on our staff and resources, but it also holds up the line for everybody behind you. This year we have increased the amount of staff & will be mailing wristbands in advance, but please remember that getting everyone in is a pretty monumental task, so let’s work together for the good of the whole and do what we each can to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
In addition to tents, tarps, chairs, food and everything listed below, the following items are recommended and will make your weekend more enjoyable: Extra toilet paper, a flashlight, extra trash bags, portable radio, small luggage lock for your tent. Remember to leave your valuables at home! Promoter is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Coolers and food from outside the Festival are only allowed in the campgrounds. propane cook stoves will be permitted in the camping area.
- Sponsorship-branded or wrapped vehicles are prohibited and will not be allowed entry through the tollbooths
- Tents with sponsorship-branding or logos of any kind
- Pets of any kind (except service animals with current rabies vaccination)
- Bulk alcohol over the amount in the Allowed Items, including kegs
- Any item that can be used as a weapon, including wallet chains
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational-use marijuana
- Glass containers of any kind
- Open flame of any kind
- Generators of any kind (except in RV area)
- Golf carts or other motorized conveyances
- Drones, remote-operated, and/or autonomous vehicles of any kind
- Heating appliances of any kind
- Amplified sound systems (small ipod docks ok)
- Tiki torches, fireworks, fuel, or incendiary devices of any kind.
- Focus light beam devices, including laser pointers
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Paint, Markers
- Masks, Pacifiers, Stuffed Animals or Dolls
- Flyers, Stickers, and Posters
- Drug paraphernalia
- General camping items not on the Prohibited Items list (tent, canopies, tarps, etc)
- One (1) bulk alcohol items per person in aluminum or plastic containers only. Campground only, festival site not permitted. No glass containers of any kind. “Bulk alcohol” is defined as
- One (1) case (24 cans) of beer or malt-based beverage
- One (1) 1.75 litre plastic bottle of hard alcohol
- One (1) 4 litre box of wine
- Cooking appliances under the following conditions. Campground only, festival site not permitted
- Must bear a certification from a nationally-recognized certification agency
- Must only use propane as the primary fuel
- Maximum amount of propane per campsite may not exceed 20 pounds
- Prescription medications are allowed under the following conditions
- Must be in the original prescription bottle
- Guests with prescription medications must provide a government-issued photo ID that matches the name printed on the prescription container
- The description of the medication on the description printed on the prescription container
- Multiple prescription medications may not be mixed into a single container – each individual medication requires its own prescription container
- Medical personnel reserve the right to require guests to check in bulk amounts of prescription medication for the duration of the event
- Empty water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles
- Empty CamelBak-style water bladder systems (please see special section below)
- Non-professional cameras
- Cell phones
- Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
- Sunglasses and hats
- Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- Totems if built in a manner that is safe. No metal or wood. (no totems underneath the tent at the Electric City Stage)
- Food – allowed in campground, but no bulk food may be brought from campgrounds into festival site (small clear bag only)
Special Note About Camel Bak-style Water Bladder Systems:
Although CamelBak-style water bladder systems are allowed empty into the venue, the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder. Additionally CamelBak-style bladder carriers must have no more than 2 main compartments and1 small compartment. AnyCamelBak-style water bladder that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection, and any CamelBak-style bladder carriers larger than the allowed size will not be allowed into the venue.
Special Note About Prescription and OTC Medications:
Prescription medication are allowed only in the original prescription bottle. Any guests attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription.
Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and in the original, factory-sealed container.
Parking for Camping
Click here for more info on Parking.